26 Eylül 2012 Çarşamba

A Line in the Sand...

To contact us Click HERE

Hello “Friends”,

I am drawing a line in the sand today.

Comments (or posts) submitted which contain name-calling and/or disparaging remarks aimed at any person will no longer be published. Yes...I will be the judge and you may not agree with my assessment but, in the end, I administer this blog and, therefore, it will be my "call".



Many of you make so many terrific points and then, somewhere in-between them; you slip in a personal snipe or a cutting remark. This is un-neighborly, unseemly, unproductive and, most importantly, unnecessary to make a point. Therefore comments containing these elements will no longer be published. By the way...no curse words either -- doesn't work for me.

So, if you have submitted a comment and you do not see it posted, clean it up. Eliminate the "colorful" language and all attack-mode rhetoric. Then re-submit it and it will be published.

 I believe most everyone will find the revised process far more beneficial to the goals of this blog -- helping us to share and, perhaps, understand a different perspective, consider its merits and be better able to find common ground.

Sincerely,
Liz Wilson, CMCA
LandOwner, FPLOA



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder