23 Eylül 2012 Pazar

O Happy Day!! - Colorado Here I Come...


I leave today for COLORADO and Forbes Park. I can hardly wait to be there and continue on with the new challenge of serving as an FPLOA Director.

Because of being busy with association-related commitments, this blog will be mostly "silent" for about 10 days. Be patient! I will return with lots of exciting updates about OUR association and will look forward to hearing your comments.



In the meantime, please write to the Board and let us know in what areas you would be interested in volunteering your expertise, time, energy, resources, etc. . We need YOU to help make the FPLOA better and better!

Once again, please accept my thanks to all of you who voted for me. I will serve the FPLOA to the best of my ability.


Liz

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder