12 Kasım 2012 Pazartesi

AK-47 sales soar, crime rates fall?

To contact us Click HERE
I don't think that increased sales of any particular type of gun is associated with crime rates, but I suspect that while gun sales have soared over the last four years, it is the types of guns most likely to be banned by a renewed Assault Weapons Ban that have seen the biggest increases.  Yet, over the last four years we have seen murder rates fall by 13 percent.  The point seemed pretty obvious to me when I saw this article.
 . . . He said: "We're going from normally six to eight guns a day, to 25. I stocked up, I got a stockpile of these AK-47s, we're selling these like hot cakes. Luckily I had an idea of what was going on because it happened with Clinton." 
Mr Bernstein said he normally orders up to 7,000 rounds a week from distributors but could now only get hold of 3,000 because of demand. 
John Kielbasa, owner of Fernwood Firearms in Hankins, New York, told CNN: "Sales are up. I had a guy waiting here first thing in the morning (the day after the election.) He came in, bought two AK-47s. It's going to be good for me for business."

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder