24 Kasım 2012 Cumartesi

Where the beautiful people go

To contact us Click HERE

They say the "W" in the name of the W Hotel doesn't stand for anything in particular -- or rather, it means whatever you want it to mean. Okay then, I think it stands for "where the beautiful people go". When I was in Austin recently, my brother Chuck and I went to the W just to hang out in the middle of the afternoon, and this guy was sitting in the lounge a few feet away from me. Look at him. He's just too good to be true. He's so comfortable with his look -- casual suede chukka boots, light-colored khakis, sport jacket, and perfect Ken doll hair -- that he manages to pull off wearing sunglasses indoors without looking like a total asshole. (Pardon my French.) I was impressed enough to sneak a picture of him. Hopefully he was too engrossed in his smart phone to notice.

Below, a picture of the W's bar.  It's so cool, and the bartenders there turned out to be really friendly and nice.  If I lived in Austin I'd dress to kill and go there every night.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder