18 Kasım 2012 Pazar

Happy birthday Colorado Springs Daily Photo!

To contact us Click HERE

A shot of the Olympic rings that decorate the forecourt of the Olympic Training Center, not far from my house.  I think the OTC is one of the coolest things about living here.

And on a different note, my blog is four years old today!   I made my very first (excited) post on November 17, 2008.  It's hard to believe that four years have gone by so quickly!  I don't always manage to post every single day, but from the beginning this little blog very quickly became a big part of my life, and I've enjoyed every minute of being a part of the City Daily Photo blogging community.  I appreciate all my visitors and I relish the fact that I can share a little about my beautiful city with so many people around the world.  Thanks for visiting and keep coming back!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder