27 Aralık 2012 Perşembe

New knitting shop in Colorado Springs!

To contact us Click HERE

I found a new knit shop in Colorado Springs! Well it's new to me, anyway. Apparently it's been there for a while, but I only just noticed it -- which is both tragic and inexplicable, since it's across the street from Poor Richards, one of my favorite places in the world. I need to get my eyes checked, obviously. It's called the Woolly Works Knit Shop (327 N. Tejon), and when I noticed it last week on my way to Colorado Co-op, I had to stop everything and take a picture of it. I'm an avid, self-taught knitter, and what I lack in skill I make up for in enthusiasm. I can't wait to go in and touch all the beautiful yarns and choose a new project!  And maybe even sign up for a class.  I've never had a formal knitting lesson, but it's never too late to get some real instruction or learn a new technique. How exciting!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder