8 Aralık 2012 Cumartesi

The smallest studio in town

To contact us Click HERE

Or possibly the smallest in the world, even. Behold the petite studio of local artist Laura Reilly, in the heart of Old Colorado City. This was once a passageway for horses -- a narrow alley measuring only about five feet across. At some point it was closed in with a roof, back wall and front door, and after spending many years as the storage unit for the old hardware store, it eventually made its way into Laura's hands. It's such a cozy little space, lined floor to ceiling with Laura's cheerful, impressionistic paintings. Laura sits at the back of the space and paints as shoppers wander in and out (that's her in the photo). I saw a couple of paintings in there I'd like to have. Hmmmm, my birthday and Christmas are coming up, maybe I can convince someone to buy an original Laura Reilly to add to my collection...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder