14 Şubat 2013 Perşembe

BLOG FACTS -- not a "friendly reminder": by Liz

To contact us Click HERE

BLOG FACTS:
  • This is not a newspaper or newsletter
  • Nothing on this site is the official business of any organization. 
  • No one is forced to come to this blog.
 What I do:
  • This site belongs to me.
  • I decide what is published 
  • I decide if I want to remove something that has been published
 What YOU do:
  • You make the decision to type in the web address to get here.
  • You decide whether or not to read what is written here.
  • Make a CHOICE
  What You CAN do:
  • Stop reading what is posted here.
  • Start your own blog.

I have discovered that most of you have no problem insulting and calling other people names, but it's not so acceptable when it's aimed in your direction.

If you don't like to be insulted, then maybe you should spend more time thinking about what you write before you submit it

DON'T WRITE ANYTHING THAT YOU WOULD NOT SAY IN PERSON.

PRIOR to commenting, you should be able to answer "yes" to these two (2) questions:

1- Is MY comment based on first-hand facts and/or personal knowledge?

2- Is MY comment serving any useful purpose?

Illustration:
I have asked for survey questions and most of you haven't submitted even one (1) "idea". And some of the ideas which have been put forward have been marginalized and demeaned through comments. Why is that?

    Do YOU know what most other people think?
                        Are you clairvoyant?
                       Are you absolutely certain your ideas are shared?

   What makes an idea worthless?
                        Don't like the question?
                        Fear of the answer/s?

UPDATED BLOG FACTS:
  • From now on... if you have information, ideas and suggestions (other than "go soak your head" or "stick it in your ear"), I will post your comments.
  • If they are simply a *veiled, personal attack, I won't.
  • If none of you have anything ** interesting to "say"  in a civil manner, then I'll just go back to posting local area events that you may have missed in the newspaper or online and leave it at that.
* Veiled personal attack = however I define that phrase.

** Interesting = what I think is interesting
(reference "Blog Facts" at the top of this post for clarification)


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder