5 Şubat 2013 Salı

On the Road(s) Again - Submitted by Phil

To contact us Click HERE

FRIDAY: 1/18/13   -5 Degrees   Clear Skies
At 4:50 am, I left Duckworth for Colorado Machinery in Pueblo West and arrived at 6:35am.  At 7:30am I had a long meeting with the Branch Manager.  We went over all the details on the 772D grader and the 644K wheel loader.  At this point in time, I'm not going to comment on the meeting because need time to put all the details together.  My meeting ended with him at 10:15am. 
 At 10:20am, I had a short meeting with the Service Supervisor.  He assured me that on Monday (1/21/13) a service technician will come and install all the heating blankets (transmission and battery) on both machines and will finish repairs on the electrical problem on the 772D grader.  We went over all the details on the lab results from the 4000hr service on the 772D grader.
I picked up all the filters for the 644K and OW-40 (Plus-50tm) Engine Oil.  We're using that oil due to the extremely cold temperatures.  I want you all to know that the first oil change (which we will do ourselves) will cost the association $1,138.57 (anything and everything is included).
I also want you all to know that I did not eat breakfast or lunch using association funds.  That's just not me.
I returned to the equipment yard to check the machines and then I went up to the administration building to make phone calls.  I returned home at 1:35pm.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder