7 Şubat 2013 Perşembe

GET MY DRIFT??? - Submitted by Phil the Greek

To contact us Click HERE

FRIDAY: 1/11/2013                       5 Degrees- High Winds- Blowing Snow
At 8:10, I went down to the administration building and made several phone calls concerning the equipment.  At 10:35am Laura B. and Jim B. arrived to meet with me. 
For the first time I had the opportunity to go to the basement and see the archived RAC information that is stored there. I did not like what I found in the RAC "box". I checked out eight (8) documents for further study (which was recorded by Wade C).  I will keep you posted on that. 
Later that afternoon I received several calls about drifting on Soubry. 
Land and homeowners need to understand that during heavy winds drifting will occur and the RAC is not equipped to function as the AAA of the Park.
If you see the snow is drifting, please don't attempt to drive through it.
In addition, during extremely cold temperatures (as we have now) there's a STRONG possibility the equipment will NOT start – which means that plowing operations will be delayed until the equipment will start. This has already happened with the grader.  
YOUR PATIENCE WILL BE APPRECIATED

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder