14 Şubat 2013 Perşembe

To contact us Click HERE


Dear FPLOA Landowners,
 I have been serving this association as a board director going on three years.  Three years ago I was the first candidate to ever run on a stated platform which I am aware of.  I wanted to keep and preserve Forbes Park in its natural and pristine state, to improve security and to return to on-site management.  These three things have already been accomplished.                                           What has disturbed me recently are the on-going continuous personal attacks by those who call themselves “Concern Citizens.”  I have received all of their propaganda filled with very little facts and many half-truths.  I am not on their mailing list but I have received their information from various other landowners.  I have also received other e-mails which were sent only to the Board of Directors.  Very few have been positive.  This is the third time I have had to deal with this type of situation over the past three years.  Believe me, it has not been fun.What I would like to say, is that your current Board in one of the finest group of individuals I have had the privilege to serve with.  We don’t always see things the same and we don’t always vote the same.  We have two certified community managers working tirelessly at least 70-85 hours weekly combined to make our association function properly.  There is no way we could operate without their knowledge, experience and dedication. Phil “The Greek” Skaris is also putting in 30-40 hours weekly maintaining and overseeing our roads plus providing technical assistance trying to keep the grader and new loader operational.  Together, these three individuals are putting in 100+ hours, weekly, serving our landowners without any pay or benefits.  Peyton Waters and I do whatever we can when called upon from Texas while we are away.So I feel this association is very fortunate to have two community managers as directors working tirelessly many hours every week in order to keep everything functioning; not always smoothly but honestly and truthfully to the best of their abilities in order to serve and preserve  this beautiful place.  I personally owe them a lot and I would hope that most others would feel the same as I do.Please do not believe everything you read and hear from others who try to destroy and ruin this Board for their own self-interests.  There is very little truth or fact being sent out by the “Concern Citizens” whose main goal is to be back in control again.  It’s your choice to agree or disagree, but please make sure you have ALL the pertinent facts before believing everything you may hear.Best regards,Robert “Skip” Bunn

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder