6 Şubat 2013 Çarşamba

Costa Rica vacation, Part 5

To contact us Click HERE

My final post about Costa Rica. I hope you've enjoyed my pictures! I took this one as we were leaving Playa Hermosa and heading for the airport in San José. There's a bridge spanning a river in Tárcoles, and this is the view if you get out of your car and look down. I think this is funny. If it was in the U.S., there would be all kinds of safety measures and signage put in place lest some hapless incident led to a lawsuit. But in Costa Rica, you're standing on a  busy bridge, shoulder to shoulder with dozens of other tourists on a sidewalk that's about 15" wide as traffic whizzes by at 60 miles an hour, and you're hanging over a guardrail with a huge drop and hungry crocodiles waiting for you at the bottom. Hold on tight!

I think that big one in the middle looks hungry, don't you? ;^)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder