18 Şubat 2013 Pazartesi

It's a Dirty Job but Somebody's Doing It!

To contact us Click HERE

THURSDAY: 1/10/13                            5 Degrees     Cloudy
At 8:15 am, I left for the equipment yard and met up with Dave L.  Dave volunteered his time to grease the 644K and install the hydraulic hoses protection guards which protect the hoses from the dozer blade.  The service technician and I continued the rest of the maintenance on the 772D grader. 
I ordered one complete set of grease fittings for the grader because several of them had failed.  I also ordered a complete set for the 644K (they are metric-we cannot use standard).  Like it or not, we will have to purchase a steam cleaner because both machines need to be kept clean -- a little like the living room in our homes. 
One other thing - in order for us to be able to use the rippers on the 772D grader, we'll need a Transmission Bottom Side & Rear Guard.  The cost of which is $2,530.00 not including labor for installation.  I returned home at 3:30pm. 
Tomorrow, I will try to go and meet with the Well Commissioner to iron out the details on commercial well usage.  As I promised, I will keep all of you posted.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder