18 Şubat 2013 Pazartesi

Today's RAC "Fun": Submitted by Phil (and Liz)

To contact us Click HERE
WEDNESDAY:  1/09/13    19 Degrees, Clear, No Snow
I made several phone calls this morning before leaving the house at 8:10am for the equipment yard where I checked the broken fan belt (772D).  It was an old, after-market belt.  All the necessary covers were taken off the engine compartments and that’s when I discovered that, apparently, the machine had been to different shops for work because the bolts are mixed -- standard and metric.  That's a no-no!  I started the 644K to warm it up and took it down to the yard. 
I finished troubleshooting the electrical.  We're ok. 
I want all of you to know that I have done what Colorado Machinery should have done before the machines were delivered.  If I had been given the chance to inspect the equipment before taking delivery, as I had requested, we could have avoided this problem. 
Afterwards, I went back to administration building and met with Laura.  We got the insurance squared away with Sentry Insurance.  Both machines are now covered by Sentry **. 
I went back down to the equipment yard and installed the fan belt on the 772D and then returned home at 4:10pm. 
** Liz Note:  The cost to the association will be $ 7348 for Loader for 47 months. This amount is going to be financed and added to the monthly loan payment at 0% interest. The grader insurance is $5611 for 30 months (the life of the loan) and that was paid in full today (pre-paid insurance) so we don’t have to pay any interest.
 ** Laura Added: The damage insurance is more inclusive than the Travellers insurance we have cancelled.  The insurance carries damage, fire, flood, collision, wind, roll-over, theft, earthquake, rock ingestion, etc. and carries a $1,000 deductible. Our equipment is under the UltraGard commercial use.  We should receive the policy details in a few days.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder